Smoking Cessation - quit smoking for good!
If you are thinking about or have already decided to give up smoking, our smoking cessation support service will help you through your journey to quit smoking for good.
Our trained health professionals have been there, they understand the challenges and will work with you every step of the way to break the habit.
Click on the links below for further information:
- What does this service provide?
- Am I eligible for this service?
- Do I need a referral for this service?
- What does this service cost?
- Where is this service located and what are your hours?
- Who do I contact to make an enquiry or to send a referral?
- Can an interpreter be arranged?
What does this service provide?
- discuss what triggers the urge to have a cigarette
- work on strategies to help limiting cravings such as keeping your home and care smoke free
- work with you on strategies on how to deal with the cravings
- work with you to develop a quit smoking plan tailored to you
- be with you every step of the way
Am I eligible for this service?
Anyone living in the City of Hume who is a smoker and wishes to enjoy the benefits of not smoking is eligible to access our service.
Do I need a referral for this service?
Self-referrals or referrals from your general practitioner or other health professionals.
What does this service cost?
Please refer to our fee brochure.
Where is the service located and what are your hours?
The service is appointment based and operates from our Craigieburn, Broadmeadows or Meadow Heights on an alternating schedule (please discuss when making your appointment):
Dianella Community Health, 21-27 Hudson Circuit, Meadow Heights
Dianella Community Health, 55 Craigieburn Road, Craigieburn
Who do I contact to make an enquiry or to send a referral?
To discuss or to send a referral to this service, please contact
Service Access team Phone 1300 234 263 Fax (03) 8339 9898.
Can an interpreter be arranged?
An interpreter can be arranged upon request.