Dianella's paediatric services are located at our Broadmeadows and Meadow Heights sites. A paediatrician is a doctor who provides specialist medical care to infants, children and adolescents.
Dianella also works in collaboration with the Royal Children's Hospital to support the ongoing practical experience for Paediatric Fellows (currently located at our Craigieburn site).
Click on the links below for further information:
- What other services do your paediatricians provide?
- Am I eligible for this service?
- Do I need a referral for this service?
- Are there appointments available?
- Who do I contact to make an enquiry?
- What does this service cost?
- Where is the service located?
- What hours are you open?
- Can an interpreter be arranged?
What other services do your paediatricians provide?
- assessment and ongoing management in development delay, Autism, Cerebral Palsy and Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- management of extreme range of normal behaviours
- assessment and ongoing management of depression and anxiety in children up to 18 years
- parental assistance for parents with an intellectual disability
- general paediatrics
Am I eligible to access this service?
Whilst there are no eligibility restrictions, referrals are reviewed for suitability to our service
Do I need a referral for this service?
Yes, you need a current referral from a doctor or specialist.
Are there appointments available?
Our paediatric services have a waitlist for an appointment due to the very high demand. There are alternatives:
Who do I contact to make an enquiry about this service?
Dianella GP Super Clinic Medical Practice 1300 234 263
How much does this service cost?
All services are “bulk billed” to Medicare Australia for clients who have a current Medicare Card and a current doctor’s referral. If you do not have a current Medicare card or doctor’s referral then private fees will apply.
To confirm what the current private fees are, please ring our Medical Practice.
Where are these services located?
Dianella Community Health, GP Super Clinic, 42 - 48 Coleraine St, Broadmeadows
What hours do the services operate?
Dianella GP Super Clinic
Monday and Wednesday 8:00am - 6:00pm
Closed public holidays
Can an interpreter be arranged?
An interpreter can be arranged upon request.