Social Work - NDIS Pre Planning Officer
Social Work – NDIS Pre Planning officer
Part Time Position 0.6 EFT (fixed term contract ending June 2018)
• Flexibility with work/life balance
• Dynamic role in a changing environment
• Supportive Team Culture
• Northern Suburbs location
• NFP salary packaging available
The successful candidate will have;
• Recent knowledge and experience in NDIS and the process of Pre Planning
• Relevant qualifications & experience (5yrs or more in Mental Health disability sector)
• Experience in preparation of quality, documentation and reporting
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Satisfactory police check
Do you want to work with an Organisation that is proud of making a significant difference to the health and wellbeing of others?
Dianella Health has been providing medical, allied health and community services in the City of Hume for over 40 years. We operate in several locations across Melbourne’s northern and bordering suburbs.
We are seeking a dynamic, experienced and enthusiastic Social Worker with 5yrs or more in Mental Health disability sector working in a community health setting.
We have an opportunity to offer 0.6 EFT position to a suitable candidate who understands the new and developing landscape of National Disability Insurance Scheme with a focus on supporting participants with Mental Health issues to develop their NDIS plan.
This position is fully supported by a team Leader and opportunities for regular clinical supervision.
Key selection criteria:
• Experience with holistic assessment, client directed care planning to enable activity engagement, functional independence and to support care
• Willingness to develop an NDIS pre-plan to address the identified participants needs and gaps in service.
• Ability to work autonomously and within a team environment
• Flexibility and effective time management skills
• Valid Victorian Drivers Licence is mandatory
• Eligible to register with AASW
Please apply via the SEEK website. Application must include a cover letter addressing the key selection criteria and a current CV
For a copy of the position description please see the download link below and for any further information please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: Wednesday 17th January 2018