Human Resources Advisor
Human Resources Advisor
- Dynamic role in a changing environment
- Fixed term Part-time role (0.6EFT) for 12 months
- Northern Suburbs
Do you want to work with an Organisation that is proud of making a significant difference to the health and wellbeing of others, plus a challenging, diverse role where you can work close to home supporting a work life balance?
Dianella Community Health has been providing medical, allied health and community services in the City of Hume for over 40 years. We operate in several locations across Melbourne’s northern suburbs in an industry going through significant change.
Reporting to the Acting General Manager of Corporate Services, this position is responsible to provide advice, expertise, in-house consulting and support by working closely with Team Leaders and Program Managers. Key deliverables for this role is to provide proactive, timely and efficient internal customer service, implement strategic HR initiatives, evaluate and mitigate risk and ensure HR advice complies with legislative requirements in balance with business requirements.
Key selection criteria:
- Support the delivery of HR strategic initiatives
- Provide advice and expertise relating to managing performance and conduct
- Ensure all activities align with relevant EBAs, Awards and FWA terms and conditions
- Communicate, train and consult to ensure internal customers understand and follow HR procedures
- Provide advice, techniques and skills transfer to coach managers of people in areas relating to their teams
- Review HR policies, procedures and systems to ensure they meet quality accreditation, Award/EBA requirements and enable the effective delivery of key HR areas
- Develop improvements within HR to improve the internal customers experience through automation and streamlining processes
- Assist and coordinate activity relating to EBAs, Awards and Union interactions
- Own and develop the ESS and LMS systems to be useful, valued and innovative
- Develop training and awareness programs for Dianella workers
Please see the Position Description for further duties and responsibilities on our website at www.dianella.org.au.
To be successful for this position, you must have:
- Experience working in a similar position
- Relevant tertiary qualifications are required
- Demonstrated ability in developing HR systems
- Working knowledge of legislation and regulations
- Demonstrated ability of continuous quality improvement principles and processes
- Ability to analyse data and produce high standard reports with recommendations
- A successful track record of managing the entire performance management process
Please apply via the SEEK website. Application must include a cover letter addressing the key selection criteria and a current CV
For a copy of the position description please see the download link below and for any further information please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: 23rd May 2017
Offers of employment are subject to the candidate providing a satisfactory National Police Check and holding a current Victorian Driver’s licence.